There are a large number of guidebooks available about Loch Lomond and the surrounding area – a selection of some …Read the Rest
- This RSS feed URL is deprecatedThis RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Brian Sissons, scientist - Yorkshire PostYorkshire PostBrian Sissons, scientistYorkshire PostA particular contribution was his mapping of the limits of the last advance of ice in Scotland and northern England, the “Loch Lomond Readvance”, an event which took place between 12,900 and 11,700 years ago. Arising from his study of former Loch ...
- Popular Loch Lomond Shores restaurant closes - The Dumbarton and Vale of Leven ReporterThe Dumbarton and Vale of Leven ReporterPopular Loch Lomond Shores restaurant closesThe Dumbarton and Vale of Leven ReporterThe Kilted Skirlie closed last month for refurbishment but the owners have now decided not to re-open. The space is now being refurbished for an as-yet-unnamed new bar and restaurant operator. A spokesman for Loch Lomond Shores, said: […]
- Loch Lomond Group sponsors The Open - Drinks International (blog)Loch Lomond Group sponsors The OpenDrinks International (blog)The partnership includes support of the Ricoh Women's British Open and will showcase globally the full range of Loch Lomond Whiskies and will be branded as “The Spirit of The Open”. The Open is the most international of the major championships with ...Loch Lomond Named Official Sponsor Of […]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated